Cyber legal consultancy
In legal advisory services ,Lex Cyberia’s team undertakes drafting of contracts , IT Policy, Employment contracts, outsourcing contracts, website terms and advises clients on legality of its e-commerce model, data protection and connected legal /regulatory compliance issues. At Lex Cyberia we handhold startup and entrepreneurial ventures on all legal advice/strategic services required to set up their e-commerce businesses successfully and continue to support these ventures thereafter building a strong longterm relationship with our clients. Lex Cyberia efficaciously handles online dispute resolution,conducts legal research projects and drafts legal opinions on complex cyberlaw issues which may have multijurisdictional connotation. The team in addition renders services for IP audits,securing trademark, copyright and patent registrations.
We often advise on legal compliance made by businesses with Information technology laws and IP laws in India. Advice on drafting of technology transfer/knowhow transfer /software design/licensing also forms key part of this practice area.The team at Lex Cyberia comprises of highly qualified lawyers having domain knowledge in Information Technology law, Intellectual Property laws, Business laws besides other areas.
- Advice on legality of E-commerce model issues
- Setting up of payment gateway
- Advice on e-payment options
- Setting up of social network website/online shopping mall
- Setting up of online gaming website .
- Legal compliance with cyberlaws in India including IT Act,2000
- Legal compliance of IT Act by corporate, banks,BPOs,IT Companies,CAs ,ISO 27001 certification etc
- Drafting of IT Policy and Employment contracts. Cross border taxation issues•
- Drafting of e- contracts-International agreements,
- Domain name transfer agreements,
- Trademark and copyright license agreements, confidentiality agreements,
- Technology transfer and franchising agreements
- Online domain name dispute resolution
- Legal notices -cease and desist/blocking/take down notices
- Drafting of opinions on emerging cyberlaw issues
- Legal outsourcing work in Cyberlaws
- Trademark, copyright, design, software registration services and domain name & IP audits